Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013....lets try this again.

It's been a long while since I updated. I'm so sorry. It's just life has happened....I've divided my time between life, family, friends, work and my boyfriend. But if you follow me on Instagram and twitter, then you know I've been pretty active and still have a problem with hauling all things beautiful.

I've been thinking of changing my blog name but most of you seem to like it....or maybe not?? What do u think??

Anyways, I want to start writing again and with my ipad, iPhone and MacBook....I really have no excuse not to. Especially since blogger now has a handy application so I can blog whenever I want.

So this is an intro post....I've got several ideas written down of what I want to write about. I know most of you are curious about my skincare routine so I think I'll start with that. Any requests, feel free to let me know.

Otherwise please follow me!

twitter @ msbonita

instagram @ msb0nita

ps. Just wanted to share a few pics....







4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back :-) I would like to know what facial cleanser you use :) I am a face product junkie and love to try new products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayay! :) i'm going to try and keep up this time. but yes, i am working on a skincare post as we speak/type. i'll give a full rundown and if u have any questions, just ask away! xoxo

      Delete
  2. omg u came back!
    but the font is super hard to read [on my iphone anyway XD]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yumeee...can u try it again now?? i changed it!

      Delete